Thursday, August 20, 2015

These Are Days Never To Be Forgotten


Reunion with Emily Daines, Sister Wagstaff and Sister Ure at Stake Conference

My Mission summed up in 150 words:
Oliver Cowdery in helping Joseph Smith translate the Book Of Mormon said, "these are days never to be forgotten." There is nothing more sacred and more full of pure joy than being a set apart servant of the Lord. Your mission is full of days never to be forgotten. I love my Savior. I have come to learn of the potential I can have only through Him. Without Him I am weak, but with Him "I can do all things." I marvel at the amount of courage and love it took for Him to leave His royal courts above and dwell in the most humble circumstances, to be despised, spat upon, cast out, rejected and betrayed. I cannot wait for that day when I will kneel before His face with tears rushing down mine and gratitude in my heart. I think I will truly be amazed with how familiar He is to me, with the very scars He acquired for me. I look forward to that day and strive to live in a way that I can hear those uttered words "well done thy good and faithful servant....thy faith hath made the whole."
My little friend and her "Sister Mathis" Barbie 


Probably my last missionary lesson in Ohio

Hocking Hills Hike

Farewell Ohio, God Be With You Till We Meet Again.


No comments: